Making the Imaging Enterprise more patient-centric, sharpening focus on key initiatives that lead to improving operational performance are dominant factors driving analytics. The addition of AI and Machine Learning applications will drive clinical change and improved patient care. DImax Radiology Analytics, when combined with BIAmart, offers a framework that unleashes the insights hidden in for both free text and structured data enabling faster and more accurate analysis. With these advanced analytics frameworks, decisions can be automated with machine learning to decrease human error and increase the organization’s bottom line profit.
The DImax Radiology Analytics Solution
From Image Management to Workflow Administration: DImax Provides Business Intelligence and Clinical Analytics In One Powerful Module
Our Image Management module seamlessly integrates the raw data from RIS, PACS, and EMRs into actionable information to support practice decisions, identify new strategies, and assess operational efficiency. DICOM, HL7, and XML messaging can all be captured by our unique data engine, allowing data to be normalized and presented on one common platform.
DImax Image Management Advantages:
- Boost the understanding of imaging demand
- More accurately identify the source of imaging
- Obtain richer, detailed patient reporting
- Improve patient experience
- Manage staff resources better
- Improve day-to-day operations
With the Practice Management module, it is possible to gain deeper insight into the flow of referrals and procedures to better manage both patients and resources in your rapidly changing environment.
DImax Practice Management Advantages:
- Understand better where referrals are coming from
- Have a better grasp of what types of studies are being ordered
- Clearly track the insurance status of patients
- Better align your services with Service Level Agreement requirements
- Respond quicker to meet market demands
- Visualize data sets in real-time and compare with historic views
The Procedure Management module provides a way to retrieve detailed information about the efficiency of the modality imaging process; the result is an improved procedural framework that reduces downtime and improves patient planning and workflow.
DImax Procedure Management Advantages:
- Compare activity, drilled down to each imaging process step
- View activity by variables such technologist, procedure, and modality
- Identify trends to improve best practices
- Gain valuable insight for procedural planning
- Visualize asset use for better resource allocation
Our Workflow Management module delivers valuable insight that enables the understanding of patient workflow from arrival to exam reporting. By gaining valuable insights into each step of the process, the patient experience is enhanced while successfully reducing turnaround times.
DImax Workflow Management Advantages:
- Track performance of the entire procedure from exam order to report distribution
- Record data from DICOM headers and HL7 messages and measure against benchmarked parameters
- Identify issues leading to delays and process failures
- Highlight performance gaps and opportunities
- Optimize patient workflow to deliver better TaTs
The Emergency Department Imaging module helps to solve Emergency Department bottlenecks by providing analytics that help to optimize resources and enhance planning, ultimately improving “treat to street” cycle times.
DImax ED Imaging Advantages:
- Dissect information based on procedure and modality
- Identify supply and demand (peak and low demand) trends to reduce mismatches
- Obtain in-depth analyses of radiology workflow
- Generate turnaround time reports with historical comparisons
- Track patient visit data from inpatient to outpatient status
Data Science Analysis
Bialogics DImax is capable of patient-centric research with the use of Natural Language Processing (NLP) in order to facilitate greater research on free text variables contained within the radiologist report.
DImax Data Science Analysis Advantages:
- Clinical report analysis
- Patient-centric search functions
- Multi-filtered clinical search criteria
One Simple Platform to Drive Quality and Outcomes using Radiology Analytics
By deploying the DImax Radiology Analytics solution, you will have a tool that helps ensure your radiology department performs as an outcomes-based revenue center—all while reducing turnaround times and patient flow cycle times to realize operational savings.
Everything you need to know about DImax
Is it easy to retrieve the number of exams performed per business day? How about on weekends and off-hours?
Yes, DImax gives diagnostic imaging managers visibility on exactly how many exams were performed, with the ability to focus on weekends and off-hours to identify diagnostic examination trends in your department.
Yes, all data is trended by several parameters including by Modality, Procedure, and Procedure code to evaluate current status against daily, monthly 3, 6 and 12 month trend lines.
Yes, Visit Study Analysis allows you to assess the number of studies completed for Inpatient (I) Outpatient (O) and Emergency (E) patients to ensure optimal reimbursement levels are reached.
Yes, Procedure Management allows for the comparison of the number of procedures vs the procedure codes by modality and allows for further comparison by referring physician, department and practice to give an indepth analysis of the clinical demands on imaging.
Yes, Procedure Management analysis allows you to analyze who is referring patients, what type of exams are being requested, and shows referral trends to provide image appropriateness reviews by review of Radiologist Reports.
Yes all steps within the Radiology Process are captured in real-time and are presented in an up-to-the-minute format with average time and benchmarked achievement for Quality Assurance monitoring.
Yes Workflow Analysis highlights TaTs for all modalities departments and Radiologists.
Yes, to better understand peak demands in the ED, DImax created ED Imaging Analysis to identify the entire imaging analysis of all ED patients, including Wait Times, Turn Around Times and Study Status with Benchmark Alerting on all modalities. DImax also includes an ED Dashboard for quick analysis of all patients and images waiting for reporting.
Yes, procedure management will assist the department manager to optimize the scheduling of exams and patients by monitoring Procedure Times, Technologist Times and number of studies completed by AE Title.
Yes, DImax allows users to export all of its data to any 3rd Party visualization package or spreadsheet analysis using either JSON, CSV or AVRO formats. Extraction of PHI data can be anonymized for Privacy and Security purposes.
No, DImax can be delivered in multiple ways. Our application can reside on a single server or VM architecture or hosted on a Private Cloud network Regional Health Networks or IDN configurations. DImax is sold in a Capex and Subscription pricing model with SaaS delivered over the cloud and accessed from any web browser.